Paylocity

www.paylocity.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Paylocity

current employee

I have been working at Paylocity full-time

Pros

Great Company to work for make the jump!

Cons

There are none right now

120 Other Employee Reviews for Paylocity (View Most Recent)

Do NOT work here if you are a college graduate!

Former Employee - National Sales Support in Arlington Heights, IL
    Former Employee - National Sales Support in Arlington Heights, IL

I worked at Paylocity full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good Benefits and "Laid Back" Culture

Cons

Where do I start? 1. Recruitment lied from day 1, promising growth and job opportunities within 12-18 months. Turns out you only qualify for an INTERVIEW and sucks to be you if your too good in your department because they will keep you there and not promote you. 2. They dangle "rewards" in your face and either take them away or punish you for actually accepting it. (ex: leaving early: if quota was met, you make it, you leave, you get to hear about how everyone who made it and still stayed are SUCH great employees) 3. Work/Life Balance SUCKS- mentally and psychically stresses you out about constantly having to make quota. 4. Changes their policies- was hired and began working 8-4:30- they decided to then change it to 5, which does not seem like that big of a deal but when under the impression of working until 4:30 it makes a big difference in the commute/traffic. OVERALL- If you are a college graduate do not even bother applying here, you ARE a telemarketer and the turnover rate is extremely high (at least 6 people have left in NSS within 3 months so far). You can find a much better job with higher pay, straightforward demands, REAL opportunity for growth and experience within your field. Trust me.

Look into what your recruiters are telling potential applicants- from my own experience and others, if we would have known what the REAL conditions were like I, as well as others would have never wasted my/our time for this job position. There is a reason why your turnover rate is extremely high in the NSS Department- STOP HIRING OVER QUALIFIED PEOPLE FOR UNQUALIFIED JOBS AND PAY.

Paylocity Response

Aug 28, 2014Director of Sales and National Sales Support

Paylocity truly values our employees and their feedback, and work tirelessly to improve our employee experiences. It is disappointing to see such a negative response. National Sales Support is an ... More

Great company and even greater people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-The company is a great company to work for. So much growth, tons of opportunities, great benefits. Even as they grow, they still are very concerned with the employees and don't forget how they contributed to the success. Very rare for companies that grow this fast.

Cons

No complaints .Any problems that an employee may have, management is very willing to listen and find solutions. As long as they are realistic complaints of course.

There are newer employer reviews for Paylocity