There are newer employer reviews for Paylocity

Paylocity is working on it as they grow, but there's problems.

I have been working at Paylocity

Pros

- Small company atmosphere permits you to connect with your coworkers
- Feel like a part of something neat as the company grows

Cons

-Too much fighting between departments and not enough cooperation
-Not very many places to go within the company as it is small.
-Compensation/benefits not competitive when comparing similar job duties at other companies.

Take the company to the next level and work together as a team.

86 Other Employee Reviews for Paylocity (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

I have been working at Paylocity

Pros

Casual Dress
    Fun enviroment
    Focus on training
    Great work life balance
    Decent benefits for company size

Cons

The company is growing so there are some in higher positions that are probably only there because they have been here from the beginning. They can be frustrating to deal with.

Maybe the net promoter score isn't the end all be all.

Great company and a great opportunity to get started in sales/business world

Current Employee - National Sales Support Representative  in  Arlington Heights, IL
    Current Employee - National Sales Support Representative in Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am very happy to be a part of a very fast growing company that can lead to a great career path after spending 12 months on the job. Nothing's promised, you have to earn it. It is an excellent opportunity to build and develop your sales/persuasive communication skills as well have an un-capped commission structure. Daily/weekly contests spice up the job and allow me to earn extra money as well. It is a GREAT culture that I haven't seen anywhere else I have worked and my co-workers are amazing people to be around. More so than anything, for me, the product is unbelievable and I feel like this company is just getting started.

Cons

It can be a stressful job at times and you need to be able to handle rejection. The first two months can be tough but if you work hard, learn the material and put in your time the job becomes much, much easier as you continue as a rep and you have the opportunity to make very good money. If your not a hard worker or competitive and you aren't striving to get to the next level this position isn't for you!

Don't listen to all of the negative comments because they are so far removed from the truth. Sales isn't for everyone and it's pretty evident by their posts, it takes a lot of effort and dedication.

There are newer employer reviews for Paylocity

Worked for Paylocity? Contribute to the Community!