Payment Systems Corp

www.paymentsystemscorp.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Payment Systems Corp

As far as commission based traveling sales go, one of the better ones

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The bosses were really nice and made me feel valued every step of the way, even though I never met them. They put pressure on me but never made me feel like a failure like some other sales jobs I've had.

They definitely take care of you. The hotels were always pretty good and the sent out care packages every few weeks.

They let you pick where you want to go for the most part, so I was able to manage to attend my friends wedding in Alabama without having to spend any money on travel

If you don't want to go home for the weekend they pay for your hotels and make them pretty nice.

Cons

Payments are via wire transfer, which my Bank of America account charges a pretty decent sized fee for.

They book your hotels through a third party website, so the only rewards points you'll earn are at LaQuinta

reviews filtered by

Sales Manager

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp

Pros

Well paid and the atmosphere is alot of fun.

Cons

Very long hours and work life balance is way off.

Sales Executive

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp

Pros

The reason why people complain about this job is because they themselvs are not explaining the program to people correctly. Your taught to explain how the merchant can go about not getting the extra charges to there statement (Valid TIN, Business Insurance, Monthly minimum, Free debit for PIN BASED DEBIT (not all debit transactions,). I have been working there for about 8 months and the only problem I have had was a miss communication about a rental car and I was payed back within a few days. If your an agent and your not explaining the program correctly, and getting charge backs, thats your own fault. I have sold over 50 deals and havent even had a single threat about a merchant wanting to cancel. Obviously if sales was easy, everyone would do it. And its not lying, its building hype for the merchant to get them exited for a good program. If payment systems was a horrible company they would not be in First Datas presidents club 6 years running.

Cons

The only thing I can really say i dislike about the pay is that you have to wait until the equipment is plugged in before the pay goes into your account. Also, the fact that the pay is based on the merchants credit. Most people who own a small business (nail solon, auto shop, tabacco shop) and only doing about 2000-3000 in sales per month are probably not going to have the best credit

Advice to Management

I think it was help alot more to do the training in person. Hands on. it seemed like the training was very vague and my first day I felt like i only knew a few of the basics. But in all keep up the good work. I no have intentions on leaving the company any time soon.