Paymentwall

www.paymentwall.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paymentwall

The most fun I have had in any company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New challenges everyday, I wake up excited about what the new day is going to bring.
I am learning new things every day and we have been traveling around the world and meeting all kinds of people from different industries. I feel no other company would have been able to give me this experience.
The company allows anybody to challenge themselves, learn and grow and take charge.
The company is very entrepreneurial and open minded about new opportunities in any country and any industry that needs payments.

Cons

Really long hours due to many different offices around the world and coordination needed between the different offices.
Clients from all over the world also require to stay up late, go to dinners, lunches, events and leaves not much personal time. We travel sometimes months at a time in different parts of the world.
It takes a certain personality with a global attitude and dedication to succeed at Paymentwall, and sometimes people come to work here because of the beautiful offices, delicious food, travel opportunities and cool parties the company organizes but the reality is this is a real business in a very challenging space and success requires a lot of hard work.

Hire more people faster.
Build more processes.
Somehow figure out who is a fit who is not early on.
Don't give up on values.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Paymentwall (View Most Recent)

Amazing company)))

Current Employee - * * * * * *** *** in New York, NY
    Current Employee - * * * * * *** *** in New York, NY

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Cool team, always new challenges in your work. Ability to travel and communicate with other nations. Cozy office with incredible chief ) It is really a pleasure to work here in such an international atmosphere.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to communicate between team members because of time difference around the world. Thats all ;)

Let's rock more and more )))

Excellent growth, dynamic team !

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You must learn fast, work hard, act sharp, and be sincere to add value to this company.

Cons

Advice are free here or pay for them else where. Leverage that to your own knowledge for your personal growth. Good Job on those who can take it up a notch with advice.

There are newer employer reviews for Paymentwall