There are newer employer reviews for Paymentwall

The most fun I have had in any company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New challenges everyday, I wake up excited about what the new day is going to bring.
I am learning new things every day and we have been traveling around the world and meeting all kinds of people from different industries. I feel no other company would have been able to give me this experience.
The company allows anybody to challenge themselves, learn and grow and take charge.
The company is very entrepreneurial and open minded about new opportunities in any country and any industry that needs payments.

Cons

Really long hours due to many different offices around the world and coordination needed between the different offices.
Clients from all over the world also require to stay up late, go to dinners, lunches, events and leaves not much personal time. We travel sometimes months at a time in different parts of the world.
It takes a certain personality with a global attitude and dedication to succeed at Paymentwall, and sometimes people come to work here because of the beautiful offices, delicious food, travel opportunities and cool parties the company organizes but the reality is this is a real business in a very challenging space and success requires a lot of hard work.

Hire more people faster.
Build more processes.
Somehow figure out who is a fit who is not early on.
Don't give up on values.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent growth, dynamic team !

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You must learn fast, work hard, act sharp, and be sincere to add value to this company.

Cons

Advice are free here or pay for them else where. Leverage that to your own knowledge for your personal growth. Good Job on those who can take it up a notch with advice.

Be ready to learn fast

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A fast paced startup founded in SF. Being in the center of Silicon Valley, you are able to be right in the middle of the tech scene to see what is hot and what is not.

The company recommends going to many startup events to become really part of the scene and even to travel to other parts of the world (Europe, Asia, South America, etc...).

Expect to be thrown into the mix right away and once you understand the company and industry you can really do whatever you want as long as it is benefit and priority to the company.

Cons

Steep learning curve means you have to learn fast and adjust even faster to the changing industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Paymentwall