Paymentwall

www.paymentwall.com

The most fun I have had in any company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsNew challenges everyday, I wake up excited about what the new day is going to bring.
I am learning new things every day and we have been traveling around the world and meeting all kinds of people from different industries. I feel no other company would have been able to give me this experience.
The company allows anybody to challenge themselves, learn and grow and take charge.
The company is very entrepreneurial and open minded about new opportunities in any country and any industry that needs payments.

ConsReally long hours due to many different offices around the world and coordination needed between the different offices.
Clients from all over the world also require to stay up late, go to dinners, lunches, events and leaves not much personal time. We travel sometimes months at a time in different parts of the world.
It takes a certain personality with a global attitude and dedication to succeed at Paymentwall, and sometimes people come to work here because of the beautiful offices, delicious food, travel opportunities and cool parties the company organizes but the reality is this is a real business in a very challenging space and success requires a lot of hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people faster.
Build more processes.
Somehow figure out who is a fit who is not early on.
Don't give up on values.

Global. Tech. Start-Up.

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time

Pros: Pros: -Paymentwall embodies the spirit of exciting “tech start-up” companies who are doing it right. I could tell in a very short time after… Cons: - As with any start-up growing fast, you have a lack of documented process and procedures, but it… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management is working hard, traveling globally and burning the candle @ both ends. Remember… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing company)))

* * * * * *** *** (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Paymentwall full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cool team, always new challenges in your work. Ability to travel and communicate with other nations. Cozy office… Cons: Sometimes it is hard to communicate between team members because… Advice to Senior Management: Let's rock more and more ))) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paymentwall.

Worked for Paymentwall? Contribute to the Community!