Paymetric

www.paymetric.com
  www.paymetric.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paymetric

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - PAYMENTS
Current Employee - PAYMENTS

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You can work remotely, the company has visionary senior management, it is the best in their field (SAP Payments), there is deep SAP and payments expertise in all areas of the company

Cons

Too many things to do and never enough time to do all that you want. Not sure if that is a negative or not...

Keep on pushing the envelope...

15 Other Employee Reviews for Paymetric (View Most Recent)

A great work environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been with Paymetric for just over a year and am extremely happy with my job. We've just moved to a new office space in Atlanta and the new office reflects the company's values. There is plenty of room for collaboration and it has a high-tech "Google" vibe.

It's easy to talk to anyone in the company, including management, to ask questions, provide feedback or share ideas. I've seen employee ideas implemented several times just in the past year that I've worked here. You truly feel part of a team at Paymetric.

The company also places a high value on its employees and morale in our office is high. Benefits are great, including ample vacation/ paid holidays, 401K match, company sponsored lunches and happy hours, business casual dress code and the option to work from home one day per week.

Cons

No cons to share at this time, although it would be fun to have Razor scooters in the office.

Keep communication open and employee morale high- with this team, the possibilities are endless.

Working for Paymetric - from startup until present.

Current Employee - Vice President, Solutions Engineering in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President, Solutions Engineering in Austin, TX

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Paymetric is a great company to work for. I've been with the company basically since it was founded. I've seen it get its start, grow, "restart" and take off. There are a lot of great people who work for Paymetric and we have a shared vision of becoming the premier secure payments integration company. I enjoy working daily with a variety of customers and seeing all the well-known brands that use our solutions to allow them to sell to their customers as well as secure their customer's data.

Cons

There isn't a lot that is negative about working at Paymetric. I do wish we had unlimited funds to develop a lot of the ideas for new products and solutions we have, but as a private company it is very gratifying to know we're profitable and growing at more than 30% year over year. We do struggle with office space given our growth, it would be nice to have more room to expand.

Let's implement more of the great ideas that we have. Time to hire some people, invest more of our profits in growing the business and see if we can't take Paymetric to the next level.

There are newer employer reviews for Paymetric