Paymetric
www.paymetric.com Roswell, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Growing, exciting company with a great future

Vice President (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Paymetric full-time for more than 10 years

ProsDuring the many years I have spent at Paymetric I have been fortunate to have developed my career through a few evolutions of growth - in a way that only a dynamic, young and forward thinking organization will allow.
I value working in an environment that recognizes hard work, rewards initiative and fosters strong collaboration and teamwork. At Paymetric I know what I do on a daily basis genuinely makes a difference to my teammates, the company and most importantly to our customers.
Paymetric is growing with amazing consistency and the outlook is better than it has ever been.

ConsAs with just about any company that has gone through rapid growth, there have been the expected and typical growing pains over the years. In the past few years this has come together very nicely and the "growing pains" phase is now behind us.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the current focus on people, products and performance - this is building a growing and cohesive team.

Incredible company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Paymetric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Paymetric is a great company to work for - great compensation, passionate & friendly coworkers, and… Cons: No cons that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People, Products, and Performance- Paymetric

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Paymetric full-time for less than a year

Pros: Paymetric consists of a great group of people. We share an open, collaborative environment that is contagious. Our products provide secure… Cons: I have no cons at this time. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Paymetric.

Worked for Paymetric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paymetric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Paymetric CEO Asif Ramji. All reviews posted anonymously by Paymetric employees.