Peabody Chase Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for Peabody Chase Consulting

Click management dream

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a former national sales manager for an international company, this is perfect for the amount of extra time that I have at my disposal. There are so many "work from home" gimmicks, most of which require up front fees. I have found that Peabody Chase Consulting is the only company that I'm actually making money with, while helping people in the process. I would recommend Peabody Chase Consulting to anyone in need of immediate income, while working towards a career position in finance.

Cons

Time....there are so many money making opportunities, and levels to which you can exceed your current position within the company.

Getting the new hires into the click marketing process could be streamlined more effectively, however the amount of hands on training and support is immense.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Peabody Chase Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great Company a bit rough on the edges

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule ,you pretty much make your own schedule. The pay is great! Chance to explore your talent in different areas. I have a background in finance,. working with Peabody Chase Consulting has given me the opportunity to make great money while having the time I need to take care of my ailing loved one. I speak to and review companies that seek financing and/or capital. It is a constant challenge to find ways to make a marginal deal into a deal that makes sense to the right investors. This job is not for a salary seeker but they do arrange the training which allows the right person to make very good money while training. I got off to a rough start but now I am pleased with the results.
    Client satisfaction is paramount to the managers . You will work hard (if you want to make it with this group) But you will be rewarded(closing the deals).

Cons

Schedule may be too flexible ,you really have to be a self starter no one is going to hold your hand. Training is done for IM beginners on a platform that is frankly designed for a 9th grade kid. (optional if you dont need to make weekly pay right away) Your patience will be tested early and often.

The training always could be better. Would be great if there was a benefit pkg. I would actually give up some of my pay for a benefit pkg.

If you're going to work for this company, get everything they promise in writing.

Former Employee - Anything You Want to Call Yourself in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Anything You Want to Call Yourself in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Peabody Chase Consulting as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

It's work your own hours. You can work part time or full time, days, evenings or night, which ever works best for you.

Cons

I worked for Peabody Chase Consulting (PC) for 6 months, the latter part of that in their funding business. During that time I worked on finding, and did find, the larger deals. The problem was most of those deals were never submitted to PC because they charge upfront fees on such large deals. Most will not pay those fees. Either they don't have the money, are against such fees on principle or are aware of all con games involving such fees,promise funding but never deliver. I was still responsible some deals coming in. I was to be paid part of the upfront fee, a commission on funding and, if a portion of the business was taken by PC I was to get half of that.

I was only paid the commission on the upfront fee on one deal I brought in. I was paid late on that. On another deal I still haven't been paid. It's now been over 2 months. All sorts of promises were made, followed by excuses. The circumstantial evidence suggests some of them might have been outright lies. If he could meet his payroll, pay his bills, etc. there is no reason he couldn't get my commission to me. We negotiated a deal to settle this but it's been over a week and he still hasn't signed and had the agreement notarized.

If you go to work for or are considering doing business with PC, get every detail in writing. Better safe than sorry and I hope none of you ever go through with PC what I did.

To those of you who mentioned training, I found the training in the funding area very minimal and basic.

I have proof of everything I've stated in this review thus far.

To those of you who are looking for benefits, I brought that up soon after I started working for PC and never heard about it again. in other words, don't hold your breath.

Standardize everything, put it in writing and pay your consultants on time as promised.

Improve your training.

Get a benefits plan together.

Be more willing to waive the upfront fees. You will make a lot more money this way. Some of the deals were just too good and I should have been able to bring them to you. Some of the individual deals could have made both of us very rich.

There are newer employer reviews for Peabody Chase Consulting