Peabody Chase Consulting

Unclaimed Profile

Click management dream

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a former national sales manager for an international company, this is perfect for the amount of extra time that I have at my disposal. There are so many "work from home" gimmicks, most of which require up front fees. I have found that Peabody Chase Consulting is the only company that I'm actually making money with, while helping people in the process. I would recommend Peabody Chase Consulting to anyone in need of immediate income, while working towards a career position in finance.

Cons

Time....there are so many money making opportunities, and levels to which you can exceed your current position within the company.

Advice to Management

Getting the new hires into the click marketing process could be streamlined more effectively, however the amount of hands on training and support is immense.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Money is being made!

Current Employee - Funding Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Funding Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I went through the point and click training with some apprehensions, but after I was personally guided step-by-step into creating my account, and how I was actually helping others with the services the company offers, I was ecstatic. The whole process took about an hour, and I was ready to start making money, right from the comfort of my own home. You see, the company believes that you can start simple, and achieve greatness. They will promote you from the simple point and click business, which gives you the knowledge of how to interact with financial clients professionally, to a project broker, submitting small to large scale projects in financial need. To show me how Peabody elevates their hard working point and click staff, Roderick then invited me to several scheduled conference calls, from 2 of his representatives which had already graduated from the point and click system, and who are now helping to fund real investment projects! After the calls, he updated both representatives on the status of several deals that were being worked, and the estimated times on the commissions that they would expect to receive. He then went on to take a few minutes to coach his team towards future success.

Cons

I can truly say that I had spent quite some time looking for something negative online about Peabody Chase Consulting. I wasn't able to find anything significant in the negative, but I sure found a lot of positive articles from clients that have closed with them. The con? I don't know. I'm too busy collecting checks and helping my clients get the money that they deserve!

Advice to Management

You're in this business for the right reasons. Keep your client/employee win-win attitude!

If you're going to work for this company, get everything they promise in writing.

Former Contractor - Anything You Want to Call Yourself in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Contractor - Anything You Want to Call Yourself in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Peabody Chase Consulting as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It's work your own hours. You can work part time or full time, days, evenings or night, which ever works best for you.

Cons

I worked for Peabody Chase Consulting (PC) for 6 months, the latter part of that in their funding business. During that time I worked on finding, and did find, the larger deals. The problem was most of those deals were never submitted to PC because they charge upfront fees on such large deals. Most will not pay those fees. Either they don't have the money, are against such fees on principle or are aware of all con games involving such fees,promise funding but never deliver. I was still responsible some deals coming in. I was to be paid part of the upfront fee, a commission on funding and, if a portion of the business was taken by PC I was to get half of that. I was only paid the commission on the upfront fee on one deal I brought in. I was paid late on that. On another deal I still haven't been paid. It's now been over 2 months. All sorts of promises were made, followed by excuses. The circumstantial evidence suggests some of them might have been outright lies. If he could meet his payroll, pay his bills, etc. there is no reason he couldn't get my commission to me. We negotiated a deal to settle this but it's been over a week and he still hasn't signed and had the agreement notarized. If you go to work for or are considering doing business with PC, get every detail in writing. Better safe than sorry and I hope none of you ever go through with PC what I did. To those of you who mentioned training, I found the training in the funding area very minimal and basic. I have proof of everything I've stated in this review thus far. To those of you who are looking for benefits, I brought that up soon after I started working for PC and never heard about it again. in other words, don't hold your breath.

Advice to Management

Standardize everything, put it in writing and pay your consultants on time as promised. Improve your training. Get a benefits plan together. Be more willing to waive the upfront fees. You will make a lot more money this way. Some of the deals were just too good and I should have been able to bring them to you. Some of the individual deals could have made both of us very rich.