Peabody Chase Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for Peabody Chase Consulting

Click management dream

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a former national sales manager for an international company, this is perfect for the amount of extra time that I have at my disposal. There are so many "work from home" gimmicks, most of which require up front fees. I have found that Peabody Chase Consulting is the only company that I'm actually making money with, while helping people in the process. I would recommend Peabody Chase Consulting to anyone in need of immediate income, while working towards a career position in finance.

Cons

Time....there are so many money making opportunities, and levels to which you can exceed your current position within the company.

Getting the new hires into the click marketing process could be streamlined more effectively, however the amount of hands on training and support is immense.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Peabody Chase Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great Company a bit rough on the edges

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule ,you pretty much make your own schedule. The pay is great! Chance to explore your talent in different areas. I have a background in finance,. working with Peabody Chase Consulting has given me the opportunity to make great money while having the time I need to take care of my ailing loved one. I speak to and review companies that seek financing and/or capital. It is a constant challenge to find ways to make a marginal deal into a deal that makes sense to the right investors. This job is not for a salary seeker but they do arrange the training which allows the right person to make very good money while training. I got off to a rough start but now I am pleased with the results.
    Client satisfaction is paramount to the managers . You will work hard (if you want to make it with this group) But you will be rewarded(closing the deals).

Cons

Schedule may be too flexible ,you really have to be a self starter no one is going to hold your hand. Training is done for IM beginners on a platform that is frankly designed for a 9th grade kid. (optional if you dont need to make weekly pay right away) Your patience will be tested early and often.

The training always could be better. Would be great if there was a benefit pkg. I would actually give up some of my pay for a benefit pkg.

Peabody Chase Consulting has provided me with a chance to expand me talents and make money and the same time.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Coming from a banking back ground , I thought me taking the position of an Executive Consultant For Peabody Chase would be a piece of cake. Well I found out very differently over that past few months, I've made a lot of money...but I have worked for every penny of it. If you like a high paying position that is self fulfilling, but forces you to take your talents and accelerates the growth process to where you become so tactful, humble, persistent, honest with every project that hits your desk!! Sign up.

Cons

This job is not cut out for people who are trying to find an easy way to make money or cut corners because, this is more of a warning than a Con.

Continue to stay on top of road blocks and stepping stones that way that you have been, and you will keep that A rating with the BBB.

thanks