Admin Assistant

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Springfield, OR
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Springfield, OR

I worked at PeaceHealth full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The caregivers were hard working and great to work with. The schedule was flexible and managable.

Cons

Management was over-whelmed by directives coming down from the top. Manager avoided confrontation with employees by not dealing with it and therefore encourging bad behavior. She also doesn't agree with upper management and is subversively undermining them when she can.

Advice to Management

Stand up for yourself and be flexible with what you can. Don't give in to every employee that whines and wants their way. Quit playing favorites because it is blatantly obvious. Oh and don't bad mouth John Hill no matter how much you don't like him.

Other Employee Reviews for PeaceHealth

Forgotten that happy employees bring many benefits.

Current Employee - Staff RN in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Staff RN in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at PeaceHealth part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people in my dept.

Cons

Organization seems reactive not proactive. Lip service only about the value of "caregivers"

Advice to Management

Think before you do.Show your self more. Many have no clue who upper management looks like above dept. heads.

I worked for PeaceHealth full time for ten years.

Former Employee - Billing, Coding and Patient Financial Service in Bellingham, WA

I worked at PeaceHealth full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The first five years were wonderful. I worked in a small location away from the hospital. I loved going to work each day.

Cons

Out sourcing, position eliminations, consolidation to Longview. Favoritism by management, bullying by staff and management. HR ignores complaints and believes management only. Unreasonable work load, lower pay and no raises for several years. Corporate attitude no longer patient centered care.

Advice to Management

Stop bullying and favoritism. Fight for more staff, reasonable work loads and pay. Show appreciation towards staff. HR needs to fairly investigate employee complaints.