PeaceHealth

www.peacehealth.org

Admin Assistant

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Springfield, OR

ProsThe caregivers were hard working and great to work with. The schedule was flexible and managable.

ConsManagement was over-whelmed by directives coming down from the top. Manager avoided confrontation with employees by not dealing with it and therefore encourging bad behavior. She also doesn't agree with upper management and is subversively undermining them when she can.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up for yourself and be flexible with what you can. Don't give in to every employee that whines and wants their way. Quit playing favorites because it is blatantly obvious. Oh and don't bad mouth John Hill no matter how much you don't like him.

Horrible work place now

Coding (Current Employee) Eugene, OR

I have been working at PeaceHealth for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits and pay. Paid time off good. Retirement excellent.… Cons: Hostile management on an ongoing basis expectations ridiculous micro managing to the point of work stress. No missions and values language of care… Advice to Senior Management: Great group of hard workers let us do our jobs quit nit picking patient quality not… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't get sick

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PeaceHealth

Pros: The company started out supportive and everyone is working together. Cons: As soon as it looks like things might not workout… More
There are newer reviews on PeaceHealth.

Worked for PeaceHealth? Contribute to the Community!