PeaceHealth

www.peacehealth.org
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for PeaceHealth

Forgotten that happy employees bring many benefits.

Current Employee - Staff RN in Vancouver, WA
Current Employee - Staff RN in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at PeaceHealth part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people in my dept.

Cons

Organization seems reactive not proactive. Lip service only about the value of "caregivers"

Think before you do.Show your self more. Many have no clue who upper management looks like above dept. heads.

74 Other Employee Reviews for PeaceHealth (View Most Recent)

I worked for PeaceHealth full time for ten years.

Former Employee - Billing, Coding and Patient Financial Service in Bellingham, WA

I worked at PeaceHealth full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The first five years were wonderful. I worked in a small location away from the hospital. I loved going to work each day.

Cons

Out sourcing, position eliminations, consolidation to Longview. Favoritism by management, bullying by staff and management. HR ignores complaints and believes management only. Unreasonable work load, lower pay and no raises for several years. Corporate attitude no longer patient centered care.

Stop bullying and favoritism. Fight for more staff, reasonable work loads and pay. Show appreciation towards staff. HR needs to fairly investigate employee complaints.

Horrible work place now

Current Employee - Coding in Eugene, OR
    Current Employee - Coding in Eugene, OR

I have been working at PeaceHealth (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits and pay. Paid time off good. Retirement excellent. Great team of co workers.

Cons

Hostile management on an ongoing basis expectations ridiculous micro managing to the point of work stress. No missions and values language of care hypercritical. Need for management classes. Systems Dis organized. Middle management stand up for employes to upper management! John Hill forum wasted paid time!

Great group of hard workers let us do our jobs quit nit picking patient quality not quantity of revenue. Listen to your employees Practice what you preach and take some time for life!

There are newer employer reviews for PeaceHealth