FINALLY FOUND A HOME!!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative/Acct Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Sales Representative/Acct Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Peak Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I graduated last May from University of North Carolina Charlotte Bachelors of Science in Marketing and proceeded to try to locate a job that would turn into a career. Every where I applied, they required me to have a certain level of experience, but would not give me the opportunity to gain the experience the business and career requires. I really thought having a degree would help my job search. After many interviews, I finally was given a chance to contribute my skills and expertise, and gain the experience I need to truly see my goals come to fruition. The atmosphere is fun and exciting and my co-workers are awesome!!!

Cons

I have to miss some of my college football games.

Make our office BBQ twice a week instead once.

Other Reviews for Peak Acquisitions

Amazing!!! Work Hard, Play Hard!!!!!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Peak Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is fun and the work is challenging and rewarding. I was tired of being told my worth and how high I could climb by employers. This business is results driven and I appreciate being rewarded on my effectiveness and not based on who I know. NO POLITICS HERE! I also love that while most of the work is done here in Charlotte, I have an opportunity to travel, when it's convenient for me and my family.

Cons

I will say, if you want to be successful with this company, you have to put in quite a few hours. It is full-time position and you often work weekends. However, the management has a very open-door policy and is always willing to work with my schedule.

Keep on doing an awesome job! This business is awesome!!!

Liked working here

Former Employee - Sales Representative/Account Manager  in  Concord, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative/Account Manager in Concord, NC

I worked at Peak Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full time work with overtime available. Lots of opportunity for advancement, and very friendly environment. Management was always open to working with me no matter what my situation and they had an ACTUAL open door policy. I saw lots of people get promoted if they worked hard at it. Had to leave for personal reasons but they were open to me coming back.

Cons

They only promote from within so I had to learn to do sales before I could get promoted.

None, their method makes sense.

There are newer employer reviews for Peak Acquisitions .

Worked for Peak Acquisitions ? Contribute to the Community!