Pearle Vision
www.pearlevision.com Mason, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work!

Fargo, ND

ProsI enjoy working with my helpful coworkers. Management and coworkers demonstrate respect toward each other.
We are a busy office, so there is no time to be bored.

ConsWe each have the to work every third Saturday. We are currently changing computer systems and have quite of bit of additional training to complete.

Advice to Senior ManagementOur regional Sales Advisor is located over 4 hours away, and is not available in our office for training and new program rollouts as often as we would like.

Need an in between job and don't care about treatment... then apply here.

Optometrist (Current Employee)
    Selinsgrove, PA

I have been working at Pearle Vision

Pros: Steady salary, no responsibility after hours. Cons: Poor management, poor hours, poor respect from staff, poor respect… Advice to Senior Management: Quit and find a better job to such the life… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

underpaid opticians

Optician (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pearle Vision

Pros: I can't really say there are any. If your a part-time employee, the manager is… Cons: Boss favors women and treats male employees with very little respect. Employees no call no show and still have jobs. Employees with no… Advice to Senior Management: If there was a competent form of hr there would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pearle Vision.

Worked for Pearle Vision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearle Vision reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pearle Vision CEO Kerry Bradley. All reviews posted anonymously by Pearle Vision employees.