Pearson
www.pearson.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great if you go to lunch with your boss often

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sandy, UT

I worked at Pearson full-time

ProsCompetitive pay and benefits. Great co-workers, worked together to complete assigned tasks. Focused higher management, they know where they want to company to go in the future.

ConsThere are those who do and those who manage. Middle management lacks proper training and foresight. If you have a good personal relationship with your manager you are more apt to be promoted over harder working team members.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to be more mindful about who they are hiring into middle management positions.

Good company, some problems

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Pearson full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, high level of autonomy in position, good company values. This is a great place for working mothers… Cons: Communication between senior management and reps is almost non-existent. Sales numbers are handled by one person and not double checked. We receive our… Advice to Senior Management: Communication about major and minor changes as they're happening cuts… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great temp job source

Scorer (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Pearson full-time for less than a year

Pros: Seasonal work scoring assessment tests is a great way to pick some extra money if your retired or between jobs. Dress is casual and the… Cons: Scoring can be tedious but interesting at times. Vending food location… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pearson.

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pearson CEO John Fallon. All reviews posted anonymously by Pearson employees.