Pearson
www.pearson.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Always Learning...

Boston, MA

I have been working at Pearson full-time

ProsI work with intelligent, kind, hard-working, people. Summer Fridays are great. Flexible work hours. Never a hassle to have time off or take vacation.

ConsUpper management doesn't care about the peons. We are under staffed and over worked. Too many changes too soon will crash and burn the company that was once (before I was here) a pleasure to work for. No room for growth unless you want to go into Sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people. Listen to the people! We are Pearson.

Big company with lots of potential opportunity if you work 60-90 hours of week.

Publisher's Representative (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pearson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Big company with lots of potential opportunity if you work 60-90 hours of week but watch out your social life may suffer. You have… Cons: Pay is low. When i have asked for a raise they questioned if I really value my job. I haven't had a raise more than… Advice to Senior Management: They have recently laid off a lot of "senior" reps in order to get cheaper younger labor. Sad that such a big company has to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great if you go to lunch with your boss often

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sandy, UT

I worked at Pearson full-time

Pros: Competitive pay and benefits. Great co-workers, worked together to complete assigned tasks. Focused… Cons: There are those who do and those who manage. Middle management lacks proper training and foresight. If you have… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to be more mindful about who they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pearson.

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pearson CEO John Fallon. All reviews posted anonymously by Pearson employees.