Pearson
www.pearson.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Mindreader required to figure out what the grading points were.

Essay Grader (Former Employee)
Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at Pearson full-time for less than a year

ProsWork during the worst part of the recession. Gave some nice ice cream surprise parties during work. Management was never demeaning or overly critical.

ConsVery hard to figure out what the requirements of grading really meant. Fact that it was temporary regardless of how well you did your job. I hate sitting for work.

Temp

Assembly (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Pearson full-time for less than a year

Pros: In about a month of working at Pearson I began training to be… Cons: I was let go after a month because of a policy enforced by HR dept. My… Advice to Senior Management: I feel that the managers and higher ups should have say in which employees remain with company despite a minor attendance policy issue. If the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, forward vision, hard workers

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Upper Saddle River, NJ

I have been working at Pearson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stable, international, diverse, supportive and driven management, great benefits, decent… Cons: Heavy work load, tough education economy and landscape, higher salary… More

There are newer reviews on Pearson.

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pearson CEO John Fallon. All reviews posted anonymously by Pearson employees.