Pearson
www.pearson.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Pearson: Great Work/Life Balance

Chandler, AZ

ProsI've been with Pearson for over ten years and continue to look forward to many great years. Salary could be slightly improved to match current market. However, great people and great working environment are a huge plus.

ConsCertain time-to-market based products can be overwhelming and requires everyone to pitch in as needed. However, the end results are great products for all age groups.

Great place to work

Boston, MA

I have been working at Pearson full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Commitment to high quality digital educational materials. Flexible hours. Well… Cons: Advancement path is not always clear. Space is limited, and changing to more open space with minimum amount of privacy. Company is… Advice to Senior Management: Need clear advancement paths for digital developers. Could use some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Rep

I have been working at Pearson

Pros: Work from home sometimes, travel but mostly no overnights, great… Cons: Competitive, difficult market in transition More
There are newer reviews on Pearson.

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pearson CEO John Fallon. All reviews posted anonymously by Pearson employees.