Pearson

www.pearson.com

Pearson: Great Work/Life Balance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsI've been with Pearson for over ten years and continue to look forward to many great years. Salary could be slightly improved to match current market. However, great people and great working environment are a huge plus.

ConsCertain time-to-market based products can be overwhelming and requires everyone to pitch in as needed. However, the end results are great products for all age groups.

Sales Rep

I have been working at Pearson

Pros: Work from home sometimes, travel but mostly no overnights, great… Cons: Competitive, difficult market in transition More

Missing a mission and vision

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pearson full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pearson Education used to be a fantastic workplace. The culture… Cons: Recent Senior Management changes have created a culture of fear and anxiety. This fear inhibits creativity,… Advice to Senior Management: Incent your employees by paying them fairly and by providing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pearson.

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!