Pearson

Ok place to work

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Pearson

Pros

Overall it was a very challenging job. Lots of information to take in in a short amount of time to learn the ropes.

Cons

Felt that the salary was not in keeping with the job that was expected. Long hours, lack of support from management

Increase salaries so there is an incentive to keep working for Pearson. An employee's experience with Pearson is very valuable and when someone leaves, that experience walks out the door and the learning curve starts all over again.

903 Other Employee Reviews for Pearson (View Most Recent)

More than willing to blame others down the line

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Pearson

Pros

Convenient location, nice coworkers, some interesting tasks and technology allowed for expanding knowledge base.
    Clean office and nice quite cubes with good security.

Cons

Total lack of social aspects, not one outing for employees other than a boat ride. People just left as fast as they could

Quit "embracing diversity". Get to business, I have no interest in embracing anything or anybody, we are there to work, not admire alternative lifestyles and CRAP like that.

Current Employee - Scorer in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Scorer in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Pearson

Pros

It is a good temporary job. The environment is nice. The people are friendly. There isn't much stress, but the work is kind of mind numbing.

Cons

The work is very repetitive. There is little to no opportunity to advance. The work is only seasonal and your glad when it ends.

I think the management does a fairly good job. They provide a nice work environment and there isn't much they could do to address the temporary nature of the work which makes this a dead end job.

There are newer employer reviews for Pearson