Pechanga Resort & Casino
www.pechanga.com Temecula, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's been an exciting first job!

Marketing Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pechanga Resort & Casino

ProsPechanga is nationally known within the gaming industry as being very innovative with the newest technology.

Full-Time Pay and Benefits are competitive - and include:
 - Medical and Dental insurance
 - 401(k) plan
 - Paid Time Off
 - Tuition Reimbursement
 - Free Uniforms

ConsAs is the case with anywhere in the hospitality and gaming industry - working nights, weekends and holidays can be taxing on one's social and personal life. A Work-Life balance can be difficult to maintain with people outside the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. PR&C has weathered the recession well, now that the economy is rebounding it will be interesting to see what happens next.

I had a wonderful experience working for Pechanga

Beverage Entertainer (Former Employee)

I worked at Pechanga Resort & Casino

Pros: Teamwork, Benefits, Opportunities to change positions in company, Pechanga appreciates… Cons: Working on holidays is mandatory. Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

One of the best casinos in So Calif except for the politics.

Cash Cage Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Pechanga Resort & Casino

Pros: The fellow employees you work with are just as hard… Cons: Some employees that get promoted think they don't have to… Advice to Senior Management: The Cage is a very stressful department and management needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pechanga Resort & Casino.

Worked for Pechanga Resort & Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pechanga Resort & Casino reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pechanga Resort & Casino CEO Michael Ribero. All reviews posted anonymously by Pechanga Resort & Casino employees.