Pediatric Home Service

Excellent customer service focus

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Roseville, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

I worked at Pediatric Home Service

Pros

Great environment. Great people. Strong desire and expectation for high levels of performance.

Cons

While benefits are good, health insurance is expensive, but that seems to be a common trend with most small businesses today.

Keep up the good work. It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Pediatric Home Service Response

May 6, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for completing your review of PHS. I appreciate the time you took to share your past experience, and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us.
I have shared your sentiments
... More

3 Other Employee Reviews for Pediatric Home Service (View Most Recent)

Best place I've ever worked!

I have been working at Pediatric Home Service full-time

Pros

At PHS, you matter. You are more than just a number. You are valued. From the owner, to the president, throughout the Sr. and Management team, everyone CARES about you.
    Also, the work we do is so meaningful. How could you not want to get kids home with their families? Each of us has a part in that.

Cons

None; Continue doing what you're doing.

Keep recognizing and relating to ALL employees. Continue taking the time to be genuinely interested in each employee. Also, keep the fun events!

I can say I truly found an amazing work environment!

I have been working at Pediatric Home Service full-time for more than a year

Pros

+Rewarding environment/benefits! The company has a work hard/play hard attitude. We have several company events, potlucks, holiday dinners, picnics, wellness events, etc. that stimulate comradery among co-workers.
    +PTO! PHS values time away from work. You start out with 21 days... (yes, 21.) and can accrue up to 36!
    +Work/life balance. You are never expected to take work home with you after hours and you definitely don't work crazy hours.
    +The opportunity to grow. Your supervisors encourage staff development. They want the organization to grow and develop leaders and encourage you to take classes, attend conferences and seminars outside of work.
    +The people. Everyone has a caring attitude, which is reflected in the services we provide. Have made some best friends by working here! Many of us hang out outside of work hours as well.
    +The feeling that what you are doing matters. At the end of the day, even if you are not in direct contact with patients, you have a rewarding feeling knowing that what you are doing is making a difference in the life of children.

Cons

Like any position, you still have a supervisor and people to report to.

Keep encouraging staff development, fun events, and ways for employees to be rewarded for their hard work!

Pediatric Home Service Response

May 6, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your current employment. I am delighted to hear that you are enjoying your job, benefits, the culture and the vision that you deliver every day ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Pediatric Home Service

Worked for Pediatric Home Service? Contribute to the Community!