Pediatrix Medical
www.mednax.com Sunrise, FL 5000+ Employees

Cheapskates

I have been working at Pediatrix Medical part-time

ProsThe company has good intentions to complete hearing screenings on newborns.

ConsThe company wants the employees to "be ready" to work weekends and holidays only but they do not want to compensate them fairly for this responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees accordingly for your expectations: Quit being "a miserly or stingy person(company); especially : one who tries to avoid paying a fair share of costs or expenses.

So far, so good...

Newborn Hearing Screener (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pediatrix Medical part-time for less than a year

Pros: Love working with babies and their families. Every screen is… Cons: No health benefits for part-time screeners. Not much opportunity… Advice to Senior Management: Should consider upgrading the heath benefits for part-time screeners. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's been a great company to work for.

I have been working at Pediatrix Medical

Pros: Very flexible and great staff. Cons: You have to work holidays and don't get paid extra. Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pediatrix Medical.

Worked for Pediatrix Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pediatrix Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pediatrix Medical CEO Roger J. Medel. All reviews posted anonymously by Pediatrix Medical employees.