Peer 1 Hosting

www.peer1.com
  www.peer1.com
There are newer employer reviews for Peer 1 Hosting

Peer 1 has delivered everything that I was promised.

Current Employee - Data Center Technician in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Peer 1 Hosting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I started at peer 1 as a trainee with very little experience and was told that they would make time to train me and bring me up to speed. I've been with the company over a year now and feel more then comfortable facing 99.9% of the challenges I face on a daily basis. Everything that they promised me in the interview has been delivered this includes training, various perks of the job, and commitment to making sure I am a happy employee. I've read a lot of reviews where people are complaining about 'peer 1 culture' and 'gimmicks', just to be clear Peer 1 makes no secret that they want to be unique but the people who don't like the fact Peer 1 have a big green slide and ask their employees to tell a joke on their first day then that is fine however you can still be successful and happy working at Peer 1 even if you don't buy in to everything they do to create a happy environment to work in ( I love all these little things but understand it is not everyone's cup of tea.) Peer 1 is one of the rare companies that I have worked at where the people who are at the top of the tree are there because of hard work! not through making friends with the right people. There is Tons of opportunities to progress and work your way up the ladder at Peer 1 and the management teams will always help you and give you their blessing to move on. Peer 1 is an amazing place to work.

Cons

Struggling with this one.... as you can tell from my Pro's no one has sat down and gave me a good English writing lesson....yet lol

As the company gets bigger and bigger don't lose sight of our core values ( I'm sure you won't )

75 Other Employee Reviews for Peer 1 Hosting (View Most Recent)

The BEST company that I will ever have the privilege to work for

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Southampton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Southampton, England (UK)

I have been working at Peer 1 Hosting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

PEER 1 Hosting are one of those unique companies where every employee gets to feel like they are part of something amazing - and they are! Everyone has the opportunity to be part of this and can opt in or out! With or without the slide, the view, the breakfasts (I could go on), it doesn't matter, it's all about the people. It is fair to say that I will never have the privilege of working for a company as great as this again - truly amazing!

Cons

Our biggest challenge is that in the UK we are young and growing fast, providing a service based on a product that is ever changing, which means that sometimes we have to grit our teeth. In many companies this would cause people to leave, but not at PEER 1. In such times everyone pulls together and becomes part of the solution!

Keep doing what your doing. You show us that you too want to improve and that inspires us to do the same.

Amazing place to work

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Southampton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Southampton, England (UK)

I have been working at Peer 1 Hosting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with, freedom to grow, allow to research and be trained, submit opinions and be listened.
    Lots of fun, offices are done to motivate people to work better.
    Very flexible in times, schedules.

Cons

Top organisation used to be a little messy due to fast grow, now is much better.

There are newer employer reviews for Peer 1 Hosting