Pegasus Solutions
www.pegs.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pegasus is a good place to work and can be even better with a few minor changes.

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pegasus Solutions

ProsPegasus Solutions is technically innovative and not caught up in the drama and politics of other companies. Pegasus allows people to be themselves without having to "act" in a certain way. There is challenging work that is fun to do and an individual has opportunity to make a difference in a positive way.

ConsPegasus Solutions needs to have more new people moving into Pegasus. There are a lot of people that have had long term careers there, which has stunted their technical and business growth. They are a bit heavy in management and have many directors and VPs without direct reports. Several of the directors are really glorified team leads. There may be some favoritism in the upper engineering level.

Advice to Senior Management1) Bring in new blood
2) Delegate manual labor to lower paid employees; you may lose talented employees because they are bored with the amount of grunt work
3) Work on synergies within the departments
4) Benefits are low in comparison to other companies

Started out promising but is now just disappointing

I. . Analyst (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Pegasus Solutions

Pros: Pay on the upper end of the scale Cons: Company is shrinking because it is very resistant to change. Penny-wise but pound… Advice to Senior Management: Demand to know what's going on within your own company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

WAS a good company.

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Pegasus Solutions

Pros: When they were open it was a pretty good company..GREAT work/life balance, flexible, casual, not… Cons: Management was a bit immature. Advice to Senior Management: Come back to America, esp. now we need the jobs! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pegasus Solutions.

Worked for Pegasus Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pegasus Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pegasus Solutions CEO David Millili . All reviews posted anonymously by Pegasus Solutions employees.