STARTED GREAT ENDED UNFAIRLY

Former Employee - Field Service Engineer
Former Employee - Field Service Engineer

I worked at Pendum

Pros

In general for the Armored business, Pendum is right in the middle. They could advance if more attention was paid to employees concerns.

Cons

Pay was less than most of the other companys. Costomer service did not rate good for the time and effort that was promised.

You are a jack of all trades and master of none of what you advertise. Try keeping the accounts you have before you bid on what you can't possibility deliver.

Other Reviews for Pendum

The people I work with are vary nice and are all willing to help one another out.

I have been working at Pendum

Pros

I like that you are on the move and always going some place.

Cons

The pay is low for the deposit puller and with no benefits. You receive only $0.27 a mile and you use your own car which barley pays for the gas oil tires.

I have no advice you don't listen to them anyways

Stay Away

Former Employee - Cash Technician
    Former Employee - Cash Technician

I worked at Pendum

Pros

Good pay for job field, benefits begin on first day, company provides each technician with company phone, professional dispatching of service calls

Cons

Dangerous working conditions--up to 20 hour work days, poorly maintained armored vehicles, no third person to guard ATM technician when replenishing (even in busy casino). Company pays per route (which I was not told until after I began) using MapPoint, which is unrealistic and minimizes route by a few hours. Therefore, base pay of $11.50 can be more or less depending on time it takes to complete route--resulting in several different pay scales on pay stub. Poor communication.

Limit working hours to a reasonable amount by adding routes/staff. Ensure proper maintenance of company vehicles. Make rate of pay more reasonable--in busy city, traffic can add HOURS to route.

There are newer employer reviews for Pendum.

Worked for Pendum? Contribute to the Community!