Penn Foster, Inc

www.pennfoster.edu

Okay place... slow to pay invoices

Adjunct Online Instructor (Former Employee) Scranton, PA

ProsEasy work, good co-workers, remote workplace, started out a good job with plenty of hours but school lost a huge contract and there was not enough work for everyone.

Conslate paychecks, no chance for advancement, no raises in over four years-I became so bored with work I would try to find extra things to do only to get told not to do "extra work". What job does not want you to go the extra mile?

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of your contractors, give them at least partial benefits and direct deposit-sending checks through the mail is just not secure anymore.

Penn Foster College

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Penn Foster, Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They allowed their employees to work from from. Cons: The company was in process of constant change. When I was there, instructors were becoming call center reps instead of just… Advice to Senior Management: Penn Foster needs to strive to get regular accreditation. The leadership itself seemed to not know much about education; it knew more about the IT… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Friendly but very busy atmosphere with little time to really make a mark on the company or have any other oppourtunities

Enrollment Advisor (Former Employee) Scranton, PA

I worked at Penn Foster, Inc

Pros: Excellent benefits package including tuition assistance and reimbursement Friendly people Voted one of NEPA's best places to work Opportunity for advancement if you start in the enrollment department… Cons: Upper Management is very busy and has no time for you if you have questions or need help with your job. The "Fact Book" that… Advice to Senior Management: Call center environments are tough to manage. I understand why the policies and procedures that Penn Foster Enrollment needed to be in place, but the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Penn Foster, Inc.

Worked for Penn Foster, Inc? Contribute to the Community!