Penn National Gaming

www.pngaming.com

Listen to your staff

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsLove the industry, company is fun, have a lot of great friends through this job.

ConsManagement is scarce, you have to deal with a lot of guest problems and interference on your own. Always short staffed on every shift, and thats not even due to call offs. Working long hours to maybe make minimum wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. When they all agree on needing a busser or host for a busy promotional night, find one. Stay close to the outlets so you can interact with the customers as well, especially if a check needs to be changed or gratuity needs to be added. It gets exhausting having to do 4 other peoples jobs because you have lazy supervisors.

IT Department sucks!

Data Warehouse Analyst (Current Employee) Wyomissing, PA

I have been working at Penn National Gaming full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Money wise the company is nice. Cons: Lots of Politics in a group of 5-6 employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Management is poor/people location are awesome/management no clue

Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) Charles Town, WV

I worked at Penn National Gaming

Pros: They have a great toke rate. The people you work with… Cons: management doesnt promote based on company guidelines but rather by favortism or i jst dont know--floor person A no college 20 yrs in… Advice to Senior Management: Check your communtication with management and listen to them they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Penn National Gaming.

Worked for Penn National Gaming? Contribute to the Community!