No integrity.

I have been working at Penn National Gaming

Pros

Great if you like being in a company that micromanages everything and talks out of both sides of their mouths.

Cons

Executives try to lead by fear and intimidation. Always cutting staff to the point of no coverage. Guests upset daily as there isn't staff to assist with their needs. Executives make statements such as "I don't give a $h!t about customer service. I will get my bonus!"

Learn how to treat employees and guests or you're on a fast track to no profits or your precious bonus. You're cutting expenses and labor so dee people aren't coming anymore.

Other Reviews for Penn National Gaming

Good place to start out

I have been working at Penn National Gaming full-time

Pros

Solid company in a large industry so if you want to relocate you will have the opportunity. Also good opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Gaming industry is getting over saturated so pay is becoming stagnant. Penn national is a bottom line kind of company.

Follow Harrah's business plan

The perfect job for me.

Current Employee - Dealer  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Dealer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Penn National Gaming full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great training facility for people new to the gaming industry. Supervisors and experienced employees are willing to help you out with any questions. Hourly compensaton paid to us by the company may be low but as a dealer we have a good hourly tip rate. Great flexibility when it comes to scheduling, (i.e. being able to switch start times and days with other employees). Newer employees had the opportunity to be promoted to being a full supervisor with less than one year's experience. We received medical, dental and vision insurance after working for 6 months.

Cons

Every weekend is a blackout date for dealers.

For me personally I have no complaints, however there are many employees and not all are satisfied.

There are newer employer reviews for Penn National Gaming.

Worked for Penn National Gaming? Contribute to the Community!