Penn State Erie
www.pserie.psu.edu Erie, PA

Best job on campus, better than most internships.

Student Consultant (Former Employee)
Erie, PA

ProsGood pay, flexible hours, and once you've been on board for a while you have plenty of autonomy. If you have technical knowledge you should absolutely try to apply for this position while studying at Penn State Behrend.

ConsKind of frustrating having Main Campus rule over every one and every thing. Sometimes you'll have a simple quick and cheap solution to a problem and will get ham stringed by University bureaucracy. Just the nature of the beast I guess.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer a bit more explanation to employees why certain restrictions or processes exist when someone gets caught up by them. Could ease some frustration.

Unsure of the direction of the college

I have been working at Penn State Erie

Pros: A nice mix of teaching and research Cons: Research expectations are unclear. Direction for the college is unclear. The college is expected to increase in enrollment but enrollment is flat or down… Advice to Senior Management: The management needs to show a more engaged leadership style. Walk around,… More

Great school, harsh disciplinary divide

Lecturer (Current Employee)
    Erie, PA

I have been working at Penn State Erie full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great atmosphere with wonderful, energetic students. Cons: Schools feel disconnected, don't collaborate well with others Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Penn State Erie.

Worked for Penn State Erie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Penn State Erie reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Penn State Erie employees.