PennWell Corporation

www.pennwell.com

Pennwell is a good place to work if you don't mind getting paid to be bored

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsGood pay and benefits, management is a bunch of screw offs so they could care less what you do

Consmeetings, apathetic management, boring, building is old, stinks like goat piss. Workload is small yet management keeps hiring people to keep a high body count.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a life. Realize that there is more to a career than a paycheck and somewhere to go during work hours. You suck the life out of professionals with your meaningless meetings.

Great place to work, but lots of recent lay-offs.

Editor (Former Employee)

I worked at PennWell Corporation

Pros: PennWell's brands are well-respected. You can be proud of the publication you represent. PennWell has about 40 brands in a variety of businesses and technologies.… Cons: Publishing industry as a whole is in decline. There have been massive lay-offs in the past year. When I started there, I was… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace new technologies and approaches to operations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PennWell Corporation

Pros: The people made the job Cons: Business is declining Most of the good people are gone More
There are newer reviews on PennWell Corporation.

Worked for PennWell Corporation? Contribute to the Community!