There are newer employer reviews for Penske Motor Group

Lexus of Stevens Creek has a business office that offers a challenging and rewarding experiance everyday.

Current Employee - Vehicle Titles Administrator in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Vehicle Titles Administrator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Penske Motor Group

Pros

I have to say that the business office is the best place in my opinion. I work with the best Managers. The Office Manager and Comptroller are Wonderful! It is easy to bring up conversation with either one of them even when the issue is a tough one. They are wholehartedly supportive, understanding and always compliment on a job well done at every opportunity. From a specific task to the overall job performance of an individual, or department. I truely love coming to work. The team in the business office is just that a TEAM everyone works well with each other and offers assistance frequently. Not just at month end deadlines. The approach the managers take is always one of professionalism but what I feel is the best about that, is that everyone has the opportunity to learn new skills, and can really shine and what they do best. The Managers often challenge me with specific tasks to take on, or improve upon ones that need assistance. We have regular open discussions with all team members to come to the best plan of action. For example: a team member plans to take vacation time. The team will discuss how to best cover that position, who will do what tasks. So that when that employee returns there is no work to make up because everything was handled while they were away on vacation. All members of the team are trained to be able to assist on other team members desk. This works well because all team members have the opportunity to take on and learn other areas. Thereby increasing our knowledge and understanding in different aspects of what the busniess office does as a whole. I know that with the experiance I have gained through my employment I have the confidence I can take on several different positions in any dealership enviornment as well as other types of business.

Cons

I don't really have any downsides to mention. Except that I never seem to have enough time. The day goes by so quickly that I easily loose track of time. Mostly because I always have something to do, and I prefer to finish a task before I take a break or go home.

Advice to Management

If your management styles rubbed off a little more in other departments I think that everyone would not only do better in thier own department but it would increase productivity and moral.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fantastic place to work with wonderful family atmosphere

I worked at Penske Motor Group

Pros

Fantastic place to work with wonderful family atmosphere. Management is always open to new ideas, innovation and I look forward to work every day.

Cons

Limited growth for college grad.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Having a Blast

Current Employee - New Vehicle Photographer
    Current Employee - New Vehicle Photographer

I have been working at Penske Motor Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All of the employees are extremely warm hearted, very easy to work with, everyone helps each other out.

Cons

I actually do not have any complaints about working at this particular dealership under the ownership of Penske Motor Group. My family has been doing business with this dealership for as long as I can remember. I've been on both sides, the customer side and employee side, and I've enjoyed being here ever since.

Advice to Management

We definitely need more parking spaces for the new vehicles, or at least a more organized strategy for parking. I sometimes have to move more than a handful of cars (3 or more) just to get to one car, and that takes time away from me getting more photos.