Penske Motor Group

www.penskemotorgroup.com

Lexus of Stevens Creek has a business office that offers a challenging and rewarding experiance everyday.

Vehicle Titles Administrator (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsI have to say that the business office is the best place in my opinion. I work with the best Managers. The Office Manager and Comptroller are Wonderful! It is easy to bring up conversation with either one of them even when the issue is a tough one. They are wholehartedly supportive, understanding and always compliment on a job well done at every opportunity. From a specific task to the overall job performance of an individual, or department. I truely love coming to work. The team in the business office is just that a TEAM everyone works well with each other and offers assistance frequently. Not just at month end deadlines. The approach the managers take is always one of professionalism but what I feel is the best about that, is that everyone has the opportunity to learn new skills, and can really shine and what they do best. The Managers often challenge me with specific tasks to take on, or improve upon ones that need assistance. We have regular open discussions with all team members to come to the best plan of action. For example: a team member plans to take vacation time. The team will discuss how to best cover that position, who will do what tasks. So that when that employee returns there is no work to make up because everything was handled while they were away on vacation. All members of the team are trained to be able to assist on other team members desk. This works well because all team members have the opportunity to take on and learn other areas. Thereby increasing our knowledge and understanding in different aspects of what the busniess office does as a whole. I know that with the experiance I have gained through my employment I have the confidence I can take on several different positions in any dealership enviornment as well as other types of business.

ConsI don't really have any downsides to mention. Except that I never seem to have enough time. The day goes by so quickly that I easily loose track of time. Mostly because I always have something to do, and I prefer to finish a task before I take a break or go home.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your management styles rubbed off a little more in other departments I think that everyone would not only do better in thier own department but it would increase productivity and moral.

Fantastic place to work with wonderful family atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Penske Motor Group

Pros: Fantastic place to work with wonderful family atmosphere. Management is always open… Cons: Limited growth for college grad. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's All About Employee Satisifaction

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Penske Motor Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The owner, Greg Penske, says that the most important thing is great employees satisfaction. And those aren't just words to him, his actions show… Cons: Being a retail business there are some positons that require long hours, and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Penske Motor Group.

Worked for Penske Motor Group? Contribute to the Community!