Penske

Logistics Analyst

Current Employee - Logistics Analyst in Bowling Green, KY
Current Employee - Logistics Analyst in Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Penske

Pros

A place where you job matters

Cons

Automotive accounts more stress due to on time actions

No advice at this time.

81 Other Employee Reviews for Penske (View Most Recent)

Always understaffed (on purpose)

Current Employee - Service Coordinator in Escondido, CA
    Current Employee - Service Coordinator in Escondido, CA

I have been working at Penske

Pros

Decent benefits package, managers are good about giving time off when needed, regular hours, there are many dealerships in my area so intercompany employment transfer was easy.

Cons

I have worked for 2 dealerships in the San Diego area and both always seemed to be understaffed which would put a lot of strain on the existing employees. someone would quit or be "let go" and no one would be hired in their place, the rest of us would have to assume the job duties of the former employee. so although there are many extra duties raises are non-existant. management seems to turn a deaf ear to employee complaints and reccomendations. The management staff is mostly (save a few) more worried about petty superiority complexes then having a happy staff.

Offer individuals who take on larger work loads compensation in the form of raises or incentives. There are many people who are currently "unemployed" in San Diego and other cities accross the country, lets give those people a chance instead of overworking your current employees.

Penske Logistics

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

I worked at Penske

Pros

Penske is a pro employee corporation. They pride themselves on the tenure of employees.

Cons

Very conservative in the business model approach. This approach has hindered them in growing the business at times.

Take some risk.