Penske

www.penske.com

Good place for experienced salespeople

Vehicle Sales Associate (Former Employee) Clovis, CA

ProsMost existing sales staff are well experienced veterans with ten or more years of experience. Technicians and management are also well experienced and the team work between departments is refreshing.

ConsManagement is unforgiving toward prospective employees with little or no experience. As with all other vehicle sales jobs every salesperson must maintain a rather tough quota to retain employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder at keeping existing sales staff during the recession in order to retain experienced salespeople and keep turnover low.

One of the best

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) Harrisburg, PA

I worked at Penske

Pros: Great training and leadership support for you to advance. They expect you to perform you… Cons: Its logistics, contracts come and go, and when they go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Penske Logistics is a mid-level company providing some good packages but bad leadership

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Beachwood, OH

I have been working at Penske

Pros: Good Working Environment Good Pay Packages Job Safety Cons: Bad Leadership Not flexible enough on working remotely Old Technology Vacation is not… Advice to Senior Management: Treat the employees with trust. Allow flexibility. Adopt new technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Penske.

Worked for Penske? Contribute to the Community!