Pentair

Avoid at all cost!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

I worked at Pentair

Pros

The pay was above avg.

Cons

The worst management I have worked under in 15 years and 5 companies. In the 6 months I worked there I bet I conversed with my direct manager a total of 20 minutes. I was given NO direction on what my duties were and no feedback as to how I was doing. They were mad that I missed meetings that I was not invited to. They were mad that I missed a deadline that I was never given. Communication was a big fat ZERO. There was also an employee that worked under me that had absolutly no idea what she was doing. Everyday she would stop by and ask if I could run these reports for her, show her how to do this, tell her how to do that, please fix this for me, UGG I basically did my job and hers everyday. If I wasn't in the office to help her do her job, she would complain to our direct manager that I didn't help her & that I was never around! You try to sit in a chair for 8 hours a day with absolutly NO tasks assigned to you! It's boring!

Then I was let go by phone on a Saturday!

haha - Worst job ever!

Talk to your employees! If you want something, ASK! If you don't like something, SAY SO!

119 Other Employee Reviews for Pentair (View Most Recent)

Decent company with good products

Current Employee - Process Engineer in Goa (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Process Engineer in Goa (Philippines)

I have been working at Pentair full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good brand name,have good processes, pay for performance,good people to work.

Cons

No work life balance,too much pressure due to inadequate resources.slow decision making.

Employee concern should be timely addressed.actions to be taken to improve work life balance of employees.recognition and motivation to be improved.

Pentair don't care

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Pentair

Pros

There's no pros how could there be

Cons

Terrible company to work for this one guy I worked with was a complete idiot didn't show me the proper way to assemble anything

There all idiots and don't give a crap about employees

There are newer employer reviews for Pentair