Pentair

www.pentair.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Pentair

Could be a great company but...

I have been working at Pentair

Pros

Good pay and good benefits

Cons

Upper management is detached from business - poor communication of changes

Contstant reorganizing without letting anything take hold is causing massive disruption to business. In a better economy, many people would be leaving.

131 Other Employee Reviews for Pentair (View Most Recent)

Avoid at all cost!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

I worked at Pentair

Pros

The pay was above avg.

Cons

The worst management I have worked under in 15 years and 5 companies. In the 6 months I worked there I bet I conversed with my direct manager a total of 20 minutes. I was given NO direction on what my duties were and no feedback as to how I was doing. They were mad that I missed meetings that I was not invited to. They were mad that I missed a deadline that I was never given. Communication was a big fat ZERO. There was also an employee that worked under me that had absolutly no idea what she was doing. Everyday she would stop by and ask if I could run these reports for her, show her how to do this, tell her how to do that, please fix this for me, UGG I basically did my job and hers everyday. If I wasn't in the office to help her do her job, she would complain to our direct manager that I didn't help her & that I was never around! You try to sit in a chair for 8 hours a day with absolutly NO tasks assigned to you! It's boring!

Then I was let go by phone on a Saturday!

haha - Worst job ever!

Talk to your employees! If you want something, ASK! If you don't like something, SAY SO!

Pentair don't care

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Pentair

Pros

There's no pros how could there be

Cons

Terrible company to work for this one guy I worked with was a complete idiot didn't show me the proper way to assemble anything

There all idiots and don't give a crap about employees

There are newer employer reviews for Pentair