People Tech Group
www.peopletechgroup.com Federal Way, WA

Most Pathetic company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at People Tech Group

ProsThey just give a good package if they have an immediate need.

ConsThe management team is incompetent and I dont think they ever worked in a professional IT company.
Lots of favoritism towards incompetent people who come through personal references from top management. And they are plenty in the organization.
The technology know-how in this organization is zero. All they do is low level stereotype test execution. They hire you as a developer and then put you on testing.
I always wondered how they are able to sustain with that culture.. I hear now from my other colleagues that they don't do well anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure. management themselves are so unprofessional.

No work culture...

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group

Pros: good for gaining technical knowledge Management supports personlly Cons: no work culture HR's are not at all professional HR processes are… Advice to Senior Management: Define Work culture Value employees, they are your assets No motivation More

it engineer

I have been working at People Tech Group as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: best and can improve to a large extent Cons: can be better and can be good too. More

There are newer reviews on People Tech Group.

Worked for People Tech Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at People Tech Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for People Tech Group CEO Vishwa Prasad. All reviews posted anonymously by People Tech Group employees.