People Tech Group

www.peopletechgroup.com

Great place learn and build carrier

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsI was associated with YES-V Software Solutions now re-branded as People tech Group Consulting from Nov 2003 to Feb 2006, This organization was lanced primarily with great expertise of People Soft. We were 8 people in 2003 and by 2006 the count was 70+. It was in start up phase and they have provided state of art training for all the employee. Mid level management was excellent with IITans.

For better carrier prospect i have left the company and i had great support from them. I have rejoin this organization again on 2010 and am still with this organization. Head count is around 300+ in india and we can defiantly look at the growth.

I came across glass door and found some comments made by people who left People Tech group and it not fair on their part. These are people who are impetuous and reckless people around.

Lot of people have build their carrier in People Tech Group.

Very importantly you can see the people who have rejoin after they left People Tech Group.

Lot people might have advised to work in small company so that they can learn end to end project implementation where they can learn db, aspect oriented programing and process. People Tech Group is right example for that.

ConsNeed to explain vision of organization.
Need to set right expectation from mid level management for better growth in sustainable phase.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat work till now need to start building pillars to become market successor.

No Ethics, No morals. No work.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I worked at People Tech Group

Pros: If you are a fresher and don't have any job and want some company on your resume - then you can join… Cons: This company is very unorganized. There are two managers for a team of 80-90 people and these managers sit idle and are most incompetent. They… Advice to Senior Management: Please respect employees. Pay employees on time. Please fire incompetent managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Most Pathetic company

(Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I worked at People Tech Group

Pros: They just give a good package if they have an… Cons: The management team is incompetent and I dont think they ever worked in a professional IT company. Lots of favoritism towards incompetent people who come… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure. management themselves are so unprofessional. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on People Tech Group.

Worked for People Tech Group? Contribute to the Community!