People Tech Group

www.peopletechgroup.com
  www.peopletechgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for People Tech Group

Great place learn and build carrier

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was associated with YES-V Software Solutions now re-branded as People tech Group Consulting from Nov 2003 to Feb 2006, This organization was lanced primarily with great expertise of People Soft. We were 8 people in 2003 and by 2006 the count was 70+. It was in start up phase and they have provided state of art training for all the employee. Mid level management was excellent with IITans.

For better carrier prospect i have left the company and i had great support from them. I have rejoin this organization again on 2010 and am still with this organization. Head count is around 300+ in india and we can defiantly look at the growth.

I came across glass door and found some comments made by people who left People Tech group and it not fair on their part. These are people who are impetuous and reckless people around.

Lot of people have build their carrier in People Tech Group.

Very importantly you can see the people who have rejoin after they left People Tech Group.

Lot people might have advised to work in small company so that they can learn end to end project implementation where they can learn db, aspect oriented programing and process. People Tech Group is right example for that.

Cons

Need to explain vision of organization.
Need to set right expectation from mid level management for better growth in sustainable phase.

Great work till now need to start building pillars to become market successor.

92 Other Employee Reviews for People Tech Group (View Most Recent)

No Ethics, No morals. No work.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at People Tech Group

Pros

If you are a fresher and don't have any job and want some company on your resume - then you can join PeopleTech.
    You can spend plenty of leisure time here along with the management. No body bothers or works here. So good for fun.

Cons

This company is very unorganized. There are two managers for a team of 80-90 people and these managers sit idle and are most incompetent.
    They only have projects for 15-20 of the people and rest are on bench. They lost all the projects because of the incompetence of the teams. On the one project that I worked on, we were officially 8 people working and 18 people working as shadows. Unbelievable. Client came to know about this and they served notice to the company.

They do not pay the benefits they promise. They have not paid our Provident Fund for more than 10 months now.

They fire employees with 1 day notice. Now everyone in this company is looking out for a job.

Please respect employees.
    Pay employees on time.
    Please fire incompetent managers.

Most Pathetic company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at People Tech Group

Pros

They just give a good package if they have an immediate need.

Cons

The management team is incompetent and I dont think they ever worked in a professional IT company.
    Lots of favoritism towards incompetent people who come through personal references from top management. And they are plenty in the organization.
    The technology know-how in this organization is zero. All they do is low level stereotype test execution. They hire you as a developer and then put you on testing.
    I always wondered how they are able to sustain with that culture.. I hear now from my other colleagues that they don't do well anymore.

Not sure. management themselves are so unprofessional.

There are newer employer reviews for People Tech Group