People Tech Group
www.peopletechgroup.com Federal Way, WA

"Great Learning Environment and exposure to new technologies"

Peoplesoft Functional Consultant (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group full-time for more than a year

ProsHave been with organization from 2 long years ,throughput the years have gained alot of knowledge related to people soft and looking forward to be a part of organization in the coming years.

Conssome motivational programs is required to keep up the moral of employees .

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees Motivation and Work life balance needs to be taken into consideration.

Good Technical Company with Flexi timings

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Client Base & Projects - They have major client base from USA of known Software Development companies which gives employees much exposure to the… Cons: PTG is start up company which is growing enormously from past 5 years, they have their mission vision set for… Advice to Senior Management: Management does best to make company Employee friendly Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

honeymoon....

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group full-time

Pros: no stress, friendly environment, supportive management... Cons: have to work in days too, no holidays(Indian festivals) More

There are newer reviews on People Tech Group.

Worked for People Tech Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at People Tech Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for People Tech Group CEO Vishwa Prasad. All reviews posted anonymously by People Tech Group employees.