People to People Ambassador Programs

www.peopletopeople.com
  www.peopletopeople.com
There are newer employer reviews for People to People Ambassador Programs

The only thing constant is change.

I have been working at People to People Ambassador Programs full-time

Pros

Very good friends made at ptp. The people are what make coming to work worth it.

Flexibility with your schedule.

Cons

Unless you have the perfect position, no travel.... Ever. You never know if the business will be running in 6 months, but somehow always manages to move along.

32 Other Employee Reviews for People to People Ambassador Programs (View Most Recent)

The work environment can be intense, particularly during the summer. Everything great if you have a good boss.

Former Employee - Desktop Support Technician  in  Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Spokane, WA

I worked at People to People Ambassador Programs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Employee passion to job
    - Sense of doing something worthwhile in the world.

Cons

Difficult environment if you are not a work-a-holic.

Recognize when you are turning & burning your employees and taking advantage of others and try to ensure everyone has a proper work/life balance.

Fun, Supportive Work Environment with Room to Grow.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Spokane, WA

I have been working at People to People Ambassador Programs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at People to People has been a truly great experience. A bigger company with many departments and hundreds of employees, the company still manages to excel at communicating across all departments and keeping employees in the loop. My fellow co-workers in Marketing are some of the brightest and most creative talent I've worked with; there is a definitive culture here that is of respect, fun and being a team player. Not to mention the nature of the work is inherently fun - we provide students the opportunity to see the world.

Management is also communicative and more importantly available - if I have a question or idea there is always someone to talk with or brainstorm. As the company continues to grow they are also more receptive and flexible with remote employees, which is great and opens up opportunities. People to People also encourages growth within the workplace - whether that is attending a workshop to gain that cutting edge or working your way up within a department.

There are support systems set in place that offers employees many benefits to not only excel at our job, but to be a part of a company that cares about its employees and customers alike. It's this kind of engaging, supportive and proactive work culture that really sets a precedent of doing the best at your job - and one I truly appreciate an an employee.

Last but not least the office is extremely worker-friendly with a gym, kitchen, locker rooms, yoga, and even zumba classes onsite. People to People cares about our work / life balance and goes above and beyond to make the office as comfortable and functional as possible.

Cons

One downside is that due to our campaign cycle some months are much busier than others - employees just need to manage workload more closely during the busy season.

Keep up the cross-departmental communication. It really helps to know how the company is doing, how certain departments are doing - and how we can all rally as a team.

There are newer employer reviews for People to People Ambassador Programs

Worked for People to People Ambassador Programs? Contribute to the Community!