PeopleFind

www.peoplefindinc.com

How to Select the Best Recruiting Firm with which to Work

Recruiter (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsPeopleFind sincerely cares about both the employers and job seekers with which it works. Integrity, sincereity, and excellent follow through are the fundamental pillars of the company's value system. To work at PeopelFind, one must share in these values.

ConsOpen communication is the key to success. Our recruiters must share this key value. Diffuiculties can arise when employers or job seekers fail to respond qickly and honestly to opportunities whether that opportunity is facing an employer hoping to hirre a job seeker or a job seeker hoping to join a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team must always on guard to ensure work undertaken from employers is within a firm that shares thesame value system as PeopleFind.

Very good

Bilingual Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at PeopleFind

Pros: Good management, good group, excellent advertising Cons: need more professional to join us Advice to Senior Management: non More

PeopleFind provides all the resources required to succeed.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Markham, ON (Canada)

I have been working at PeopleFind full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Enlightened President Demanding yet compassionate Focused on personal development of staff Cons: PeopleFind is in a challenging industry Advice to Senior Management: Motivate staff to spend more time on prospecting and selling. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PeopleFind.

Worked for PeopleFind? Contribute to the Community!