There are newer employer reviews for PeoplePerHour

Exhausting working hours

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Athens (Greece)
Former Employee - Web Developer in Athens (Greece)

I worked at PeoplePerHour full-time for more than a year

Pros

What I liked most in peopleperhour is that it serves a higher purpose, trying its best to provide tools to people to earn money by using their talents. As an employee there, I had the chance to work in a very good engineering team with good communication and cooperation.

Cons

Many working hours, even weekends, with no perks in result burning the team and making employees quitting their job. Using agile terminology as an excuse to change company's plans and goals very often and applying pressure to their employees. The whole management team where inexperience, unable to run an international project and make it grow. Unable to define company's course. Poor organization and lack of creativity.

Reduce the working hours and give a chance to your employees to get a breath. Stop the excuses and promises that you can't keep, and hire people who can manage company's resources efficiently.

6 Other Employee Reviews for PeoplePerHour (View Most Recent)

No appreciation for employees

Former Employee - Senior Web Developer  in  Athens (Greece)
    Former Employee - Senior Web Developer in Athens (Greece)

I worked at PeoplePerHour full-time for more than a year

Pros

PPH had a lot of good people working there when i was an employee. There was good cooperation between us, even if the management was very bad.

Cons

The management didn't appreciate the employees. Minimum working hours per day 9.5 + some weekends with no extra compensation. They were easily firing people, especially those who weren't legally entitled of compensation. Constant pressure. Bad organization. Company plan and goals changing every now and then. Non-reliable.

Have had nothing but good experience in my time with PPH. Would recommend to anyone!

Former Employee - Customer Support  in  Athens (Greece)
    Former Employee - Customer Support in Athens (Greece)

I worked at PeoplePerHour full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work environment is great. the people that work for the company are all great and there is a young tech style environment that gives alot to anyone who works there. Its a typical start-up environment where you as an employee also have a say in how the company grows. The pays are very competitive for this country and the market in general. Offices are in a great location too.

Cons

You sometimes have to work during local holidays because they do not coincide with British Bank Holidays. But this was explained before we started and we did get bank holidays off. So no cons really.

Keep up the good work and always listen to employees as you have. It makes all the difference to grow the company.

There are newer employer reviews for PeoplePerHour

Worked for PeoplePerHour? Contribute to the Community!