There are newer employer reviews for PeopleScout

Good to gain experience and then move on

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at PeopleScout full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You will gain industry experience and learn a lot of skills.

Cons

Company does not recognize employees efforts, either with salary/benefits or praise, does not give employees the tools needed to be more effective at their jobs.

Upgrade infrastructure, invest in equipment and people.

reviews filtered by

Stepping Stone

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PeopleScout full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fast paced, flexible, great experience to gain.

Cons

Low pay, very little room for advancement.

This Place Is a Joke!

I worked at PeopleScout

Pros

There is absolutely nothing professional or ethical about this company.

Cons

Honestly, not enough room to scribe all the things wrong this company. I have NEVER in my life had such a horrible experience. I was hired for a special project as a virtual recruiter, flown into Chicago to meet with the client to gain insight and make inquiries. All I did for 2 days was staple papers and tap my pen on a desk because it was a waste of my time and company money to bring me up there. The kicker to this whole thing, when I left the company, the very client they brought me on for had never signed a contract and I, after working on this "RPO" for 5 months had to explain to the client what an RPO was. The apparent "stellar" (sarcasm) sales team failed to mention to the RPO client what an RPO actually was. When I explained this to the client he told me that they would never do that. Interesting, I was hired as an RPO recruiter just for that account! I learned absolutely nothing here at this company except a great reminder of what I don't want in an organization. Management and Executives have selective amnesia. Beware of this company, incredibly unethical!

Stop trying to make recruiting an automated beast of a system with telemarketers funneling candidates through a system. Recruiting is real profession conducted my professionals.

There are newer employer reviews for PeopleScout