PeopleShare

There are newer employer reviews for PeopleShare

Unsupportive agency

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Secured a temporary position within a company where I wanted to work; a company where 1.2 million people applied to work in 2012.

Cons

Unsupportive once position is secured. Communicates ineffectively with company and own employees. Requested information and feedback on positon to no avail. Informed recruiter of intent to leave; received various emails and phone calls about my last day; this is the most involved the recruiter has been in months.

Build better relationships with the companies you're placing your clients (your employees)

49 Other Employee Reviews for PeopleShare (View Most Recent)

Really solid company

Former Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They were a great company to work for. Good commission and good process and really great people with whom to work.

Cons

Nothing major - I think they really hold people to very high standards might be only thing that makes it a tough place to work.

Tell me what is happening at theh other offices and more get togthers with all of the different offices.

PeopleShare is awesome!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At PeopleShare you really feel like you are part of a team. The company has grown so much but you never feel like it is too big. Everyone is treated with respect and management takes good ideas from everyone and puts them into action!

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say. I worked for other staffing companies in the past and PeopleShare is so different.

Keep giving us updates on where the company is headed. I love to hear how we are growing.

There are newer employer reviews for PeopleShare