PeopleShare

www.peopleshareworks.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for PeopleShare

Great company to build a nice career and grow with.

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

PeopleShare offers unlimited opportunities for growth. We have a great reputation in the marketplace and that explains why we have been able to grow from one Branch to thirteeen in a very short period of time. Everyone who works hard and produces is compensated very fairly. Because of our unique offerings, it is very easy to build and maintain strong relationships with the best companies in the region.

Cons

I don't see any downside to working here. We have very little turnover within the company and also a very strong comradery amongst the teams.

Continue to do what you have been doing because it works. It is a pleasure to work for and represent such a great company.

49 Other Employee Reviews for PeopleShare (View Most Recent)

This is NOT a company you want to work for unless you are just starting your career and need something on your resume.

Current Employee - Corporate Team Member
    Current Employee - Corporate Team Member

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They pay you weekly...right now...that's it.

Cons

When hired, they make you think you are going to be rich if you work hard. This is not true. Recruiters work between 10-12 hours a day on average and don't get any additional pay.

Recruiters work these hours because the Branch Manager is also the Salesman and doesn't return to the office early enough to have the afternoon meeting on time. Then she decides to have the meeting 15 minutes before you are suppose to leave for the day and demands that you do 5 additional things before you leave.

Oh, should I mention that half of the time she has the meeting via the phone because she says that she is on the other side of town and won't make it back on time. Does she really think we can't hear her kids in the background? Really???

They say you are a team. This is also not true. You may be a team with the other Recruiters in the office (the ones I work with are WONDERFUL), but your are not a team with anyone else in the company. They ALL fight amongst themselves. It gets ugly.

Since you are 100% relying on the Branch Manager to bring in job orders, or you can not make any money. What happens if you have a lousy Branch Manager?

If the Branch Manager is lousy enough and gets fired, they have a new Branch Manager start the next day. They plot in advance. The new Branch Manager then strategically fires every Recruiter one by one and replaces them with "his own team"...and once again the new Recruiter starts the next day. I have witnessed this happen multiple time and at multiple branch locations. THEY HAVE VERY HIGH TURN OVER.

Also, how stupid is it for the Branch Manager to be the Sales Person? This causes the Branch Manager to demand that the Recruiters do the Branch Manager's job and has them search for job leads daily instead of doing their own job which is recruiting and filling job orders.

As I write this I am in fear for my job. My performance is great, I meet my numbers regularly, the employers and candidates LOVE me. So why do I fear for my job?

I DO NOT TRUST THE MANAGEMENT.

I have seen Branch Managers and Regional Managers go into the data base any sabotage a Recruiter's data entry to get rid of someone they don't like...or is beneath them. They don't do enough damage that it really makes a difference in the long run, just enough to make a Recruiter look bad.

I could continue, but think you get the gist.

Keep going on the path that you are on and you will have the same reputation as every other staffing company...JUST ANOTHER CHURN AND BURN COMPANY. Hate to say it, that day is already here.

Excellent experience gained through top notch recruiting team.

Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly environment, helpful team of recruiters and branch managers who want to provide successful experience for every employee and candidate they come across.

Cons

Absolutely none, the only con is that the internship had to end.

Expand into Delaware County to gain access to more companies who would benefit from temporary workers who live in the area.

There are newer employer reviews for PeopleShare