Great Company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at Peopleclick

Pros

I loved working at Peopleclick. Benefits were great and the managers had a great understanding of the work life balance.

Cons

Because it is a relatively small company it was hard to be promoted.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to branch out into new businesses with similar competencies.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good place to learn how build scalable web applications that are multi-tenant, multi-lingual, and well monitored.

Former Employee - Systems Architect in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Systems Architect in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Peopleclick

Pros

For most job roles, flex time is supported as long as you don't abuse it. Mature development life-cycle has mitigated the "death marches" of the early years. Staff get along pretty well, not as political as some companies.

Cons

Too much emphasis on revenue in lieu of profitability. The ROI effort was clearly not being done for some projects, chasing the client prospect-du-jour. This only complicates the applications over time, causing intractable costs that never show up on a spreadsheet.

Advice to Management

For executives, you cannot really lead your organization if you have failed to cultivate a relationship with them, you can only direct. If they know you more personally, they are more likely to trust you, and to become stakeholders themselves on your initiatives.

2. Would be great if you had a quality product to sell

Current Employee - Sales in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Sales in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Peopleclick

Pros

work/life balance
    IT support
    Annual client meetings
    Committment of the marketing staff
    Sales support works nonstop to help on documentation, presentations and RFP support

Cons

lack of vision and sales leadership challenge this organization - very little revenue makes it back into R&D - and when it does, it's not optimized properly resulting in wasted efforts and poor product management

Advice to Management

at the end of the day - we're product peddlers - and unless we have a strong compelling solution - than we are doing a dis-service to our clients and the industry overall. either we invest in our solutions or we close up shop