Peoplefluent
www.peoplefluent.com Waltham, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Used to be a fun place to work but more stressful now.

ProsUnique software experience. Customer focused management. Plenty of PTO/Time off. Leader in their industry. Flexibility in corporate culture. Great co-workers/peers. Slightly above average compensation\benefits packages for employees.

ConsShrinking resources and infrastructure. Corporate instability thru all locations. Questionable goals for future products uses and technologies. Company maybe getting away from customer satisfaction which used to be very important. Very few job openings both internally and externally.

Great Product; Bad Employee Support

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Peoplefluent

Pros: Authoria has a great product offering and the developers really… Cons: No training is given to salespeople to help them learn about the product, position the product, and how Authoria is different than the competition. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Understand how Authoria is different; create consistent messaging; provide accurate competitive intel and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Peoplefluent is an amazing place to work. It's a challenging and rewarding.

Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Peoplefluent full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The company pays well, has great values, the jobs are… Cons: There can be very high workloads at times and we often overbooked on projects. This can be a good and bad. Good,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire enough people to get the work done. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Peoplefluent.

Worked for Peoplefluent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peoplefluent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Peoplefluent CEO Jeff Carr . All reviews posted anonymously by Peoplefluent employees.