Peoplefluent
www.peoplefluent.com Waltham, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Satisfied with work in engineering

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Peoplefluent

ProsEngineering at Authoria's Austin office was a good enough place to work. Some of the work is challenging and I didn't have to work long hours. Everybody in the office was pleasant.

ConsThere were not a lot of opportunities for career advancement in the Austin office. They don't seem to like having anybody above a first-line manager outside of HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou seem to be doing a pretty good job running the place. The only advice I have is to maybe use your own products a bit more.

Authoria

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Peoplefluent

Pros: Allows virtural work from home opportunities Reimbursed home office expenses None to… Cons: Poor Communication to Employees Employee Ideas for Improvement are not Heard much less acknowledged Pay… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people in the trenches, dealing with the customers daily… More

Good company to work for with lots of interesting challenges.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Waltham, MA

I have been working at Peoplefluent

Pros: People. Great industry to be in. SIze of company. Exciting… Cons: Location. Benefits not competitive enough. Advice to Senior Management: Stronger focus on sales and marketing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Peoplefluent.

Worked for Peoplefluent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peoplefluent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Peoplefluent CEO Jeff Carr . All reviews posted anonymously by Peoplefluent employees.