Pep Boys

www.pepboys.com

So far so good

Cashier (Current Employee) Turnersville, NJ

ProsThey are rather laid back. All the people at my store pull their own weight. We do have an older guy who is a little old fashion and doesn't want women doing more than he thinks they can. And they work around my schedule so I can have someone to watch my son while I'm working.

ConsSometimes too laid back. You can ring yourself out with food and drink. And while they say managers are the only ones who can open a door without a sale is a lie.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe a little more attentive. When an employee suggests something, try to follow through. I have having to ask over and over again.

Informative and education but sometime frustrating and backwards

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pep Boys full-time for more than a year

Pros: -They will hire straight out of college with little experience -Opportunity… Cons: -Higher ups are very set in their ways -New ideas are looked for but ignored upon… Advice to Senior Management: Bring back employee morale Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Could be better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pep Boys full-time

Pros: Corp Office- Laid back, business casual dress code, mostly friendly people. Top management tells you what is going on in quarterly meetings. Some employee recognition… Cons: Favoritism runs rampant at Pep Boys. Work gets pushed down to the staff and management doesn't pay attention or just don't care that this goes… Advice to Senior Management: 1- Pay the store employees more money so they feel good working for Pep Boys and have a better attitude and performance. Really interview them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pep Boys.

Worked for Pep Boys? Contribute to the Community!