Pepco Holdings

www.pepcoholdings.com

corporate culture from the 50's

Proswell, they hire people over 50

Consthe lower level staff are treated like I imagine they were in 1950. they nickel and dime the lower level people. (won't pay for some people's lunches during 12 hour storm duty- but of course they worked - where would you go in a blizzared?)
There is a lot of talk about diversity- constant. but it really is not a very diverse place when you look at it. Senior execs do what they want. very very wierd. good place for customer service reps and engineers I guess.

Advice to Senior Managementget into the 20th if not the 21st century.

Great place to work

I have been working at Pepco Holdings

Pros: Culture and working atmosphere is great. Cons: No cons about this company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very difficult place to work

I have been working at Pepco Holdings

Pros: Well, some of the benefits are good. Cons: This is a very very difficult to work right now. A lot of the employees have been there for 20-30 years. Pepco is much disliked… Advice to Senior Management: where is the REAL diversity? Since the top people earn more than some countries, it hurts the little people. We are waiting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pepco Holdings.

Worked for Pepco Holdings? Contribute to the Community!