Pepco Holdings
www.pepcoholdings.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Pepco Holdings October 2010 review

Newark, DE

I have been working at Pepco Holdings

ProsPepco Holdings, Inc offers comperable benefits including life, health, 401K, flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses as well as Dental and accidental death and dismemberment.

ConsMay of the managers are incompetent and are allowed to stay just because they have been working there for numerous years.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of managers who have less than 5 driect reports. Develop employees who want to grow professionally. Hold manager 100 percent accountable.

tp

Washington, DC

I have been working at Pepco Holdings

Pros: You will learn a lot from the experienced staff Cons: Doesn't provide any feedback for your work Advice to Senior Management: i will recmmend it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome team support.

Washington, DC

I have been working at Pepco Holdings

Pros: Everyone is supportive, caring, willing to help, want to see… Cons: Annual bonuses are not guaranteed. Minor physical issues like sometiems… Advice to Senior Management: Quarterly meetings with all employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pepco Holdings.

Worked for Pepco Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepco Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pepco Holdings CEO Joe Rigby. All reviews posted anonymously by Pepco Holdings employees.