Peppers & Rogers

www.peppersandrogersgroup.com

A company on a mission

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norwalk, CT

ProsThis management consulting company was founded by Don Peppers & Martha Rogers, who have written several books on customer relationship strategies and are still quite active in the business. It encountered hard times in the wake of the dot com bust, and sold the US portion of its business to Carlson in 2003, but in 2008 it was taken private again. The European business thrived during the five years of Carlson's ownership, and today management is trying to build up the US business once again.

What I most like about PRG is that everyone shares a sense of mission - a purpose, to help our clients become more customer-centric, more service oriented.

ConsWe are often operating on a shoe-string budget, even today, because of the poor availability of financing partners for our kind of professional services business. So we often have to refrain from investing in very cool ideas or interesting opportunities. We really are bootstrapping ourselves back to financial success, and it is a hard, tough journey.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to individual consultants. Let's celebrate successes more, and provide more recognition to the worker bees who are growing this firm!

Consultant at PRG

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Peppers & Rogers

Pros: Proper process and fairness in performance evaluations of consultants Open door… Cons: Travel requirements and changing project locations challenge the consultants More communication… Advice to Senior Management: First focusing on career development of individuals Secondly better and continuous… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Peppers & Rogers Group EMEA feedback

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Istanbul (Turkey)

I worked at Peppers & Rogers

Pros: Growth strategy Talented people Customer-centricity focus - great learning opportunity Entrepreneurial culture Cons: Swim or sink culture - poor on-boarding of new hires Knowledge management - area for improvement Industry expertise - strong in telecomms… Advice to Senior Management: Management in Istanbul disconnected from client delivery issues - reach out Need to better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Peppers & Rogers.

Worked for Peppers & Rogers? Contribute to the Community!