Good Name Backing Your Work

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Pepsi Bottling

Pros

The name goes a long when telling people where you work at. Gives you a sense of bride when speaking to people.

Cons

The long hours and hard work allow you to become a well rounded individual, and better prepare you for the rest of your career.

Continually update people on the focus and direction of the company. Also make sure to give praise for the constant hard work and efforts of the employees especially for the weekly above and beyond work they do.

Other Reviews for Pepsi Bottling

Senior managers can be bullies...and it's acceptable

I worked at Pepsi Bottling

Pros

Fast-paced, good resume feeder, good operations experience.

Cons

Poor leadership qualities of senior management...no feedback or team alignment. No team play. "Back-stabbing" is the norm. Turnover and discontent is very high. Absolutely no work-life balance. I was literally told that my wife shouldn't work by 4 different senior managers including my mentor. My last manager actually frowned when informed my wife and I were expecting a second child. Don't respect diversity in a person. Don't work smart...work harder and dumber, it will be valued much more. Niche players are valued...and all else will be forgiven or overlooked (such as communication, leadership, team play and accountability).

Value, appreciate and lead your people well, and you might be surprised with what you draw from them.

No reward for quality of service

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Pepsi Bottling

Pros

A secure job in a unstable economy.

Cons

LONG HOURS with POOR compensation. Constant pressure from managment. Questionable promoting criteria.

The work / life balence is terrible. We are required to work longer hours for less money. There has been a steady decline the work evironment year after year. If the economy wasn't as bad as it is I would not hesitate to find another job. This isn't worth it anymore.

There are newer employer reviews for Pepsi Bottling.

Worked for Pepsi Bottling? Contribute to the Community!