Pepsi Bottling
www.pbg.com Somers, NY 5000+ Employees

Pepsi Bottling Group is a cutthroat place

Product Availability Manager (Former Employee)
San Fernando, CA

ProsYou will be given a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities that will allow you to learn how to run a business

ConsThere is little support from senior management, most of the time you are expected to work out the proper way to do things on your own. There is little information or training so it is easy to fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild a knowledge repository and institute training programs. Reexamine the salary structure , it is unfair that some positions require 24hr supervision yet the pay is the same or even less than the same position in another facility that is more of a 9 to 5 job.

No reward for quality of service

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Lansing, MI

I have been working at Pepsi Bottling

Pros: A secure job in a unstable economy. Cons: LONG HOURS with POOR compensation. Constant pressure from managment.… Advice to Senior Management: The work / life balence is terrible. We are required to work longer hours for less money. There has been a steady decline… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Senior managers can be bullies...and it's acceptable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pepsi Bottling

Pros: Fast-paced, good resume feeder, good operations experience. Cons: Poor leadership qualities of senior management...no feedback or team alignment. No team play. "Back-stabbing" is the norm. Turnover and discontent is very… Advice to Senior Management: Value, appreciate and lead your people well, and you might… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pepsi Bottling.

Worked for Pepsi Bottling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepsi Bottling reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pepsi Bottling CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by Pepsi Bottling employees.